For those of you not subscribed to MSDN Magazine blog but viewing this, I just found this SQL Server 2008 "All For You" SweepStakes
All you have to do is download SQL Server 2008 CTP (you have to be signed in with your Live ID for identification) and you get to win these:
Grand Prize: One Massive Media Makeover, including: [more]
* One 52” SONY BRAVIA HDTV valued at U.S.$3,999
* One Dell™ XPS M1530 valued at U.S.$4,954
* One Dell XPS 720 Windows Vista® Home Premium valued at U.S.$8,623
* One Xbox 360® Elite bundle valued at U.S.$499.99
* One Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare™ Xbox 360 game valued at U.S.$59.99. Rated M (Mature) Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language
* One Halo® 3 Xbox 360 game valued at U.S.$59.99. Rated M (Mature) Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Violence
Second Prize: One prize pack, including:
* One Dell XPS M1530 valued at U.S.$4,954
* One Xbox 360 Elite bundle valued at U.S.$499.99
* One Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Xbox 360 game valued at U.S.$59.99
* One Halo 3 Xbox 360 game valued at U.S.$59.99
THERE IS ONE BIG CATCH: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents
of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older.
Game ends June 30, 2008. See the Web site for full rules. Sponsored by
Microsoft Corporation, Dell Inc., and CMP Media LLC.
So for those not from the US (excluding Puerto Rico) including me, we can just wonder why it exclusive and probably you could get someone you know in the US and "live through them" or if they love you enough, let them get it for you.