We are currently looking for a SQL BI Developer Professional to work with us on exciting, high-profile/scale projects. Feel free to contact me or visit http://www.lwsmedia.com/contact.htm. Looking forward to work with you. [more]
Norwalk, CT USA, Los Gatos CA USA , Istanbul, Turkey and Manila, Philippines
Companies who can effectively understand, process and take value from their data gain a sizable competitive advantage. However, many fail to do so since the amount of data captured by organizations is growing more quickly than the capabilities of the tools to analyze it. Agilone solves this problem with proprietary, SAAS-based analytical tools that help them make data-driven marketing decisions that drive superior results.
Agilone’s goal is to help clients develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies. We provide clients with advanced technology and analytical marketing services to help identify and execute opportunities hidden in their data. Our approach is effective because we analyze more of their data than the competition and offer a customized solution.
Typical engagements are in areas of customer valuation, pricing, response modeling, segmentation, with follow-on implementation of technologies such as data warehousing, web-based application development, database management and business intelligence services.
We are headquartered in Norwalk, CT with a technology development and services center in Istanbul, Turkey. Recently, we have opened our new office in Silicon Valley (Los Gatos) California.
We are a high growth, entrepreneurial company and are always looking for intelligent hardworking people to join our company. Transfers between Istanbul office and US offices are possible and we do sponsor work visas and Greencards in US depending on tenure and performance of employees.
This position is for our Manila Office. Due to the increase in our business volume we need additional SQL developers with the following background and skill set:
– Be part of the developer team from Analysis to design, programming, testing and deployment
– Design and administer project related databases
– Create technical documentation
– Perform unit test of the codes
– Author user manuals and installation guides
Minimum: BS, BA or equivalent, very good command of written and spoken English
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
2. Competent in T-SQL, working knowledge of MS SQL 2005 and MS SQL 2008.
3. Experience in Dimensional Databases and OLAP Cubes.
4. Desire to learn new platforms and environments as the projects leads.
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
6. Self-motivated – comfortable working in a fast paced environment with limited direction.
7. Ability to multi-task and work on for several different projects.
8. Holding a Microsoft certification is a plus.
We will conduct 2 tests before an interview. The first test would be a general aptitude test, after you pass this test you will be given a more specific T-SQL test. After these tests you will be invited for an interview with the Director of Business Intelligence and the Principal of the company.